Five Reasons Las Vegas is the Wedding Capital of the World
Las Vegas is the known as not only the Entertainment Capital of the World, but also the Wedding Capital of the World. Over 120,000 couples now flock there every year to say I do. There are many reasons so many couples choose to take the plunge in this glitz and glamour city. Let’s examine some of them:
1. Where else can you get the exciting wedding options that Las Vegas has to offer? The wedding packages Las Vegas offer are vast and unusual and many of them can’t be found anywhere else. Drive thru wedding chapels, Elvis ceremonies, and a wide variety of themed wedding packages are just some of the unique wedding opportunities you will find if you choose to say I do in Las Vegas.
2. The ease of obtaining a marriage license is a big draw for many couples. There are no blood tests and no waiting periods making it easy to be spontaneous. You can wake up one morning and decide you want to get married, hop a flight to Vegas, and be married by that evening.
3. No time consuming wedding planning. Chapels all over the city offer pre arranged wedding packages that include everything you need for your wedding. This takes the stress out of having to plan your nuptials. No having to coordinate the minister, site, photographer, florist, etc. They do it all for you. The biggest decisions you will have to make is deciding which Las Vegas chapel or location to wed at and then choosing the wedding date, time, and package that you want. The wedding coordinators at the location you choose will help you with the rest.
4. It can be very inexpensive. A marriage license costs $55 and a no frills Vegas wedding package starts at about $40 (not including the minister fee) so you can easily say I do for around $200. Figure in the cost of airfare and other travel costs and you can still get by with spending between $1000-2000 which is well below the average cost of a wedding which is now somewhere between $20,000-30,000.
5. After the wedding is over, you can take advantage of the fact that you are in one of the most exciting cities in the world and enjoy some of the wonderful entertainment and attractions that Las Vegas has to offer.
So if you are contemplating Vegas nuptials, know that you can have an easy, affordable, and exciting wedding ceremony if you decide to say your vows in the Wedding Capital of World.